Request service quote

Garage Door Repair And installation

Request a quote today!

Request service quote

Garage Openers And installation

Request a Quote today!

Garage Guys: Garage Doors, Floors, Service & More

Garage Doors

read more

Garage Repair

read more

Garage Screens

read more

Garage Doors, Garage Openers, Garage Floors & More!


Garage Guys offers a large variety of door styles and colors to accommodate any home. Whether you’re looking to replace a damaged door with a standard one or are interested in updating the look and feel of your home with a carriage style door, Garage Guys is prepared to assist you in achieving your goal. Our mission is to provide you with the absolute best material and services you could expect at a price you can’t refuse.

You will be delighted to meet with our sales representatives as they put together a no pressure estimate for you. Once an appointment is scheduled, Garage Guys will send out a highly trained representative to gather proper measurements of your garage door opening. They will arrive with samples and brochures in hand to better assist you in choosing the door or doors that meet your needs. Garage Guys are happy to offer advice, but are fully aware that the final decision rests with you. Your happiness is our success. We will do whatever it takes to achieve that.

Garage Guys is one of the few garage door companies that offer financing. We are aware that not everyone has the funds to purchase their dream door up-front. Rather than settling for a door that leaves you yearning for more, Garage Guys offers 25-month interest free financing. Now you won’t have to break the bank to have the perfect garage door for your home. Your garage door is roughly 33% of the front of your home and Garage Guys believes it deserves just as much attention as the other 67%.

If you’re simply seeking repairs on your current door, you’ve come to the right place. Our master technicians are thoroughly trained and highly skilled in their trade. They take extreme pride in what they do, and are fully aware of the benefits involved when doing the job right the first time. If you just need a tune up, Garage Guys will be there. If one of your cables has snapped, Garage Guys will be there. If one of your torsion springs has popped or you need your extension springs converted to a torsion spring system, Garage Guys will be there. If you have purchased your own garage door opener and need it installed or prefer that we install one of our LiftMasters, Garage Guys will be there. With over 35 years of combined experience, Garage Guys is prepared to tackle any project.

Whether it’s our garage or yours, at Garage Guys we love garages!

Garage Guys work examples

Improve the look of your home by at least 33% with an energy efficient garage door from Garage Guys!

They were friendly and informative. Had the parts needed in the truck and completed the work on the spot. I would recommend them.

Carin M. Oak Park, IL Project: Repair or Adjust a Garage Door Opener

Want a Free Estimate? Call Garage Guys Now!

Call Toll-Free 1-888-880-4272